December 13 – Report Cards
December 19 – Christmas Program @ 6:30pm
January 8 – All applications due to Catholic High Schools.
January 24 – Three pictures of your child due to Mr. M / Mr. Secrest for Graduation Slideshow (one baby picture, one toddler picture, one recent picture). These photos can also be emailed or delivered directly to Jon Barker who has graciously offered to help us with the slideshow.
TBD – Olympia Field Trip
January 26-31– Catholic Schools Week
March 6 – End of second trimester
March 20 – Report Cards
April 13-17 –Easter Break
May 5th, 8:30 – Graduation Picture Day. Individual and class pictures. Students must dress up for pictures. Graduation dress code.
Wednesday, May 6th, 8:35am – May Celebration in honor of Mary in the church. The 8th graders will be performing the liturgical dance during a school Mass.
May 12th, 8:30am – Service and Leadership Scholarship essay writing and study hall session to catch up on spring projects.
TBD – Science Field Trip to Lincoln Park.
May 15, Friday – Talent Show in Lanigan
May 19 (Tentative Date), Tuesday – 8th grade Spring Retreat at Camp Don Bosco
May 22, Friday – Service Hours are due.
May 22, Friday – Field Day. 8th grade will participate. Noon dismissal.
May 26-June 2 – FINALS WEEK
May 31st, Sunday – 8th Grade Mass for graduates and parents. timeline to follow. Please dress nicely. (Dinner prepared by 7th grade parents and served by 7th grade students) Dinner and Award Ceremony follow Mass in the School Hall for graduates and parents only.
June 3, Wednesday – Fun Day at Coulon Beach in Renton. Leave school at 9. We will try to hire a lifeguard. If we don’t have one, there will be no swimming. All parents are welcome to attend.
Graduation Day, June 4, Thursday
▪ 8:30am – Graduation rehearsal, clean up and turn in books. 8th grade students are dismissed early, usually about 10:30 unless the rooms aren’t clean.
▪ 7:00pm – Graduation at Holy Rosary Church; Please arrive at 6:30pm.
▪ 8:15pm – Reception in Lanigan for graduates, parents and guests (Reception planned and served by 6th grade parents)
▪ 9:00 – 11:00pm – Graduation Dance/Party for graduates only in Lanigan (6th Grade parents provide chaperones and refreshments).
▪ 11:00 – 11:30pm – Clean up
▪ Parents pick up graduates at Holy Rosary (Please no limousines. Thanks for your cooperation.) If parties are being planned, please consider all-inclusive invitations.
*Students pick up report cards and final projects on Wednesday, June 10th, at school. If report cards aren’t picked up, they will be mailed with diplomas the following week.